Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome 2013!!



2013 began few days ago and I feel full of energy as if something has changed.

I want to thank 2012 from the bottom of my heart, really. It was an amazing year, it had its difficulties and was full of challenges and changes.

I waited for her for a long time. I waited to have a baby, waited to move into my spacious home. It all happened in one year. 
It was the first year of my little Geffen's life. A year full of renovations and building a new home, and here is 2013 and we are sitting in our beloved new home. The girls have grown and I feel a change.





Today was a perfect day.

I did Reiki for the first time in our new home. I waited a long time to do it and somehow I kept finding excuses, it has been a month since we moved in and finally sat on the couch. We built a corner in the bedroom for me called "The Ashram" which was designed Reiki treatment. Today with no special planning or intention I just stopped everything I was doing and put on wonderful calming music, I lit candles and began the treatment. I was so excited; I can't remember a treatment I had done to myself where I felt so moved. Something was there, something wonderful.



Parts from my "Ashram"



The remainder of the day was dedicated to beads. Yet another thing I haven't done for a while. I cleaned new beads, tidied up, photographed and started uploading them in my store.
In the afternoon the girls returned to me. We had lunch that Gili made and played.  
In the afternoon I returned to the studio, sat down at my glass corner and made beads. I enjoyed myself so much. I think they came out really well.(will show them in other post)
Back home, kisses for my beautiful girls.
In the evening I went to a yoga class.

Did I already say I had a perfect day…?

A wonderful start to 2013



Wishing everyone a wonderful year filled with good experiences.
Good night 
Maayan


1 comment: