Monday, December 17, 2012

We're in our new home!!





It's been three weeks since my last post and I have so much to tell.
So many things have happened during these recent weeks.
I think I'll break it up into bits…

We moved.
After a long, tedious yet exhilarating renovation it finally happened.








We have been living in our new home for two and a half weeks and every moment still feels weird and exciting.

The house is big, light and spacious. Full of beautiful items I have collected. Some of them have already found their place and some are waiting patiently for their turn.

We are happy!






It's wonderful to wake up here.



It's wonderful to eat at the natural wooden food bar that Gili built.




It's wonderful to have a large living room, it lets the sunshine in and floods the space with light all hours of the day, it's warm and nice. We all soak up every ray of sun, even the cats.


Cooking in the kitchen is fun. It’s a big people's kitchen, with lots of drawers, wide marble counter, huge sink and large window looking out onto the farm.



The girls have fun in their rooms. Dror is totally in love with her bedroom and her upstairs gallery. She spends all her time there with her girlfriends and the house is full of giggles and laughter with costumes and fairy tales flying around in the air.


Gefen is crawling in every direction. She has plenty of space. She sits and babbles. She has developed so much over the past few weeks. You can see she is content

 

Amidst the fun and excitement I manage to work in the house non-stop, but really "non-stop". Constantly moving and arranging things, trying to get used to large space and living here. I am terribly tired but happy that the house is starting to look like a home. My mother arrived one day and within a moment she managed with her magic touch to arrange a few beautiful areas and corners here and there. The pictures are slowly finding their way onto the wall, decorations are being added and I already feel at home.






 
 
I love my home!


Wish you all the best,
Maayan 

No comments:

Post a Comment